Mmmm...cookies. These cookies are definitely not healthy, but they are so yummy! They are probably one of the easiest cookie recipes because all you do is scoop large, heaping amounts of the cookie dough on the baking sheet. No rolling into little balls or cutting into shapes.
They get their name from not only the fact they have a ton of ingredients in them, but also the large size they make. Hope your hungry because this recipe will feed an army!
6 large eggs
2 1/4 cups brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
4 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
3 cups crunchy peanut butter
9 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 cups plain M&M's
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in HUGE mixer bowl until creamy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Mix in baking soda and peanut butter.
4. Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly by hand. If dough is too sticky, add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal.
5. Scoop ice cream size balls of dough onto cookie sheets, with plenty of space in between. (Like 2 inches apart.)
6. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes. If using two racks, switch top to bottom and bottom to top about halfway through.
Yields 60 -80 cookies